General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,386
vish 24 said:
then we should call cc bro what u say

Yes I also did msg to Dsport they replied me same..... And Airtel CC replied me that they will inform me when they will add :/ Worst reply from airtel

D Sport cc is million times better than airtel cc! Mailed to airtel cc, the reply was that same robot reply :
"in view of feedback we keep on adding channels " bla bla bla!!!!

:wall :wall :wall

nithinricks85 said:
Dish TV is adding 9 hd channels on 20th to regain 2nd spot...Airtel will hopefully add all the pending hd channels to again reclaim the 2nd spot or overcome Tata sky to become No 1

competition is heating up, bigtime !

adtv needs to carry on wid hd addition, otherwise... they ll  again be behind on no.3rd

shawl_who said:
competition is heating up, bigtime !

adtv needs to carry on wid hd addition, otherwise... they ll  again be behind on no.3rd

Nat Geo wild hd,Nat Geo people HD ,Travel xp hd,KTV hd and MTv beats hd additions are confirmed by Vikas bro few days back...Hopefully those channels are added

i want know when adtv add gujarati channels like GSTV, ABP ASHMITA,BIZZ NEWS, 7NEWS &LAKSHYA TV. more the one year i am with airtel but airtel only add South channels why not add gujarati channels like other DTH PLATFORM

plz help me in my Airtel app ....in English movie topup.. Combo STD TOPUP4355 details?? and if i add this topup it will be free??

Back
Top Bottom