General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,390
Drake said:
With Sun Direct giving 49 HD Channels at Rs.150, ADTV should consider reducing the price of HD Top Ups. 22 HD myPACK at Rs.180 now seems too much.
SunDirect SD packs are costly isn't it? What's price of base pack?

I need HELP from you guys recently at my cousin sis a construction work is going on. And, due to which we had removed the Dish Antenna. I just wanna ask that is it possible to place it as a temporary adjustment with bricks and mortar. Bcoz, we have to fix it again after the construction complete.

hike said:
I need HELP from you guys recently at my cousin sis a construction work is going on. And, due to which we had removed the Dish Antenna. I just wanna ask that is it possible to place it as a temporary adjustment with bricks and mortar. Bcoz, we have to fix it again after the construction complete.

bro if you get signals while placing via brick and mortar ie temporary adjustment then its good else you have to placed in wall.

Wow cinema added in myplan99, knowingly or unknowingly I don't know, but its coming in myplan99.

rahul1117kumar said:
bro if you get signals while placing via brick and mortar ie temporary adjustment then its good else you have to placed in wall.
It's stand were attached in the WALL

6c3a3a8ce3d4662d2b1faf8ac9ab5185.jpg

Back
Top Bottom