General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,183
It is frustrating. Airtel is testing my patience like seriously ! This is annoying I just checked TS section and they are gearing up to add even the recently launched Sun HD channels, whereas we are yet to get MTV Tunes HD, KTV HD etc.! What on earth is stopping them from adding all the pending channels. The only silver lining is the Infinity pack, which is value for money.

UDHAY said:
It is frustrating. Airtel is testing my patience like seriously ! This is annoying I just checked TS section and they are gearing up to add even the recently launched Sun HD channels, whereas we are yet to get MTV Tunes HD, KTV HD etc.! What on earth is stopping them from adding all the pending channels. The only silver lining is the Infinity pack, which is value for money.

What on earth is stopping you to throw away the Adtv box and get a new Tata Sky Transfer HD box?
Come on bro, no need to get so much frustrated.

Ritesh said:
What on earth is stopping you to throw away the Adtv box and get a new Tata Sky Transfer HD box?
Come on bro, no need to get so much frustrated.

Infinity Pack  :P Also, why shouldn't I be frustrated ?  :huh :huh :huh

Optimus_Prime said:
airtel should add all the language feed on Espn sd and HD channel.
We are waiting for it... As IPL going to start from tomorrow
+1,they should must add telugu feed on ngc wild.

Guys amongst Star Sports HD 1, 2, 3 and 4, which ones have priority to show EPL games in case of simultaneous matches? I mean which of these never show any football at all? I thought ONLY Star Select HD channels showed EPL but I am told otherwise when there are simultaneous matches.

Back
Top Bottom