General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
UDHAY said:
It is frustrating. Airtel is testing my patience like seriously ! This is annoying I just checked TS section and they are gearing up to add even the recently launched Sun HD channels, whereas we are yet to get MTV Tunes HD, KTV HD etc.! What on earth is stopping them from adding all the pending channels. The only silver lining is the Infinity pack, which is value for money.

Infinity is not a silver lining... It's Platinum bro... You won't all the channels we get in Infinity in TS for this price... You get the channels for what we pay... Im Very surprised that Airtel added all new channels in Infinity which airtel doesn't do for months...

Lets be happy with what is being provided.

Saurav Ghosh said:
Guys amongst Star Sports HD 1, 2, 3 and 4, which ones have priority to show EPL games in case of simultaneous matches? I mean which of these never show any football at all? I thought ONLY Star Select HD channels showed EPL but I am told otherwise when there are simultaneous matches.

Ss hd4 has highest priority in such a case. Then ss hd2, then ss hd1.

@ All : Agreed with all of you. On second thought, yes airtel is less expensive. But the increasing addition of devotional channels and delay in adding pending HD channels is annoying. Let me wait patiently for my favorite HD channels to get added. :)

akshayprabhu said:
bhai.. spend a little bit no.. so that atleast ADTV wont bleed like the telecom wing of airtel [emoji14]
I will be using hdmypack, so they won't be bleeding actually [emoji6]

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? (to get my plan99 with annual regional pack) Thanks

vish 24 said:
airtel is less expensive than ts and after some wait they may add all pending hd and after that still adtv will be less expensive and u may regreat if u swich to ts now :D

Frankly speaking TS is not that much costly what people think :s this thing only will come to know when they will actually use

all things are not true which you see from yours eyes :)

Rushil said:
Frankly speaking TS is not that much costly what people think :s this thing only will come to know when they will actually use

What's the price of 1year ALL HD SD Pack bro...

Rushil said:

Funny :rofl

Back
Top Bottom