General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,167
mithu said:
ritesh bro.how can i go to selfcare portal???
Register on www.airtel.in under my account.
If you have not registered yet then it will take sometime to reflect your account details. Do one thing, make an account now but get it refreshed by calling to cc.
Why aren't you using sms bro? It's free by airtel number.

Optimus_Prime said:
after recharging 3days before due date , Still Recharge Reminder coming on screen...and EPG still in Yellow color....
what is this yar....:angry :angry :angry

My infinity recharge was done back in jan and the STB account screen is still not updated..  but selfcare and my airtel app shows updated data  :wall :wall :wall

ritesh bro.thanks. please give me procedure how can i set hd my pack? i was going there but i cant under stand password. i have no password. what can i do?full procedures please.

akshayprabhu said:
My infinity recharge was done back in april and the STB account screen is still not updated..  but selfcare and my airtel app shows updated data  :wall :wall :wall

I also asked CC few days back they told me ARP details are not updated in my account in stb.

Last edited by a moderator:
rahul1117kumar said:
I also asked CC few days back they told me ARP details are not updated in my account in stb.

mine was updated on same day.

shows correct balance and next due date as 22-03-2018

Jithin91 said:
mine was updated on same day.

shows correct balance and next due date as 22-03-2018

no idea bro, I told him to refresh details but details yet not updated. He was clueless about it.

rahul1117kumar said:

the issue was there when i did my first arp recharge also.. it took a few months to show up on the stb account screen.. as far as i remember, the update happened when I had recharged a small amount to have some money in the account

Airtel website HD my pack is not working and customer care also busy today Airtel is worst response unbelievable

Back
Top Bottom