General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,173
mithu said:
ritesh bro. are y max hd pack??are y getting all newly added channel after free preview???
No bro, i have infinity but checked the latest brochure in which all were added. If you are not getting then call cc and get your account refreshed.

Here is the thread:
https://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=155773

Tha.RP8 said:
Any news on when airtel will start adding hd channels??

bro they are waiting for the launch of jio so that they can kick their butts only then they will add pending hd :D

according to you, what are the most important :hd channels that are pending right now?? cos the ones I watch are all available as of now..

akshayprabhu said:
according to you, what are the most important :hd channels that are pending right now?? cos the ones I watch are all available as of now..

nat geo mtv beats hd wild travel xp hd vh1hd net geo music hd ktv hd epic hd in last and ciniplex in lasr

akshayprabhu said:

Most important one for me is vh1 hd, followed by mtv beats hd, txp hd, ngc wild hd

Also mtv hd+ (but mtv hd+ is not airtel's fault, its viacom who are delaying distribution so won't blame airtel for this)

Back
Top Bottom