General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,949
How would I add and view favorite channels in ADTV. In Videocon d2h it is very easy, u can assign 1-80 channel numbers for 4 users and it is very easy to change between all favorite channels. How does this work in ADTV pls.

How would I add and view favorite channels in ADTV. In Videocon d2h it is very easy, u can assign 1-80 channel numbers for 4 users and it is very easy to change between all favorite channels. How does this work in ADTV pls.

assign favourites in Adtv from going in menu settings favorites after choosing your favorites you may access them using fav button on remote. you can switch between favorite channels using + and - channel button. it's very inconvenient but you have to live with it.

Name changes in Message System

Kalaignar Murasu earlier Murasu (808)
Maha Movie earlier Zee Maha Movie (228)
Maha Cartoon earlier Zee Maha Cartoon (472)
Tashan earlier 9X Tashan (569)
MH1 earlier MH One (566)

I see more posts requesting Zee Tamil HD. Omg this is too much for a regional language and which is in 4th position.

Bro I think you didn't completely know the library collection of movies with Zee Tamil HD even if its very less compared to all other leading Channels.Last month completely belonged to Zee Tamil HD from pooja holidays to Gandhi Jayanthi four movies got premiered greater than all other channels & last month they premiered movies like Dora in the start of the month apart from festival premiere,While all other Channels including Sun TV premiere movie dried out in the recent time Zee Tamil HD consitently giving Premiere Movies during Festive Season and on Sundays.In the past 9 years Actors like Vijay Sethupathi rose to a great height most of his collections is with Zee Tamil HD ranging from Soodhu Kavvum to Kaavan and lots of Super Hit Critically acclaimed film rights is with Zee Tamil HD.

Back
Top Bottom