General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,764
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,938
don't expect much from Adtv they have already told me that they have low infrastructure in my area. thinking about switching back to TS.

Airtel Customer care was good this time. In fact I have been using airtel DTH for about seven years and I have not had a bad experience in terms of service. Even this time it was top class. In fact, I was unavailable when they first asked for an appointment and I had requested to schedule the technician visit two days later. In the meantime the issue was resolved somehow and I had cancelled the service request. Three from the customer care team enquired about the problem before closing it.

If anyone is to switch away from airtel it will not be due to service related issues or the customer care team.

Having said that, I may switch to another DTH when my INFINITY pack subscription runs out.
REASON FAILURE TO ADD DSPORT & DSPORT HD and (to a lesser extent)star select add on.

Total TV updated at new LCN in message system with new price but showing wrong LCN and they forgot to remove the data from LCN 351 slot 😝😝😝😝😝

Tody ordered airtel dth HD online for 1590 with south max 3 months . max hd pack 3 months & make my trip 2500 vouchers free , deepavali offer
Very good deal.. from where you bought ?
Official website shows 45 days with higher price..
Please tell me, i want to buy ROI pack with HD..

Back
Top Bottom