General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,764
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,938
Bro I think you didn't completely know the library collection of movies with Zee Tamil HD even if its very less compared to all other leading Channels.Last month completely belonged to Zee Tamil HD from pooja holidays to Gandhi Jayanthi four movies got premiered greater than all other channels & last month they premiered movies like Dora in the start of the month apart from festival premiere,While all other Channels including Sun TV premiere movie dried out in the recent time Zee Tamil HD consitently giving Premiere Movies during Festive Season and on Sundays.In the past 9 years Actors like Vijay Sethupathi rose to a great height most of his collections is with Zee Tamil HD ranging from Soodhu Kavvum to Kaavan and lots of Super Hit Critically acclaimed film rights is with Zee Tamil HD.
Yeah, I may be wrong. I will be watching it after launch obviously. Because for few months, the ads will be less.

Airtel Digital TV & LG India ties-up, offer discount up to 25% on Airtel Internet TV - 4K STB to all Customers Purchasing LG UHD/OLED TV

DMAcsLyW0AEA-YA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom