General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Zeetamilhd Not added tomorrow because as per television posT available only tatasky and sundirect

If Airtel didn't add Zee Tamil HD soon,Definitely HD customers should make a right decision to move to Tata Sky,Airtel is poorer than Sun DTH in the case of Zee Tamil HD addition right on the launch date,this fact is hard to digest :p

Last edited:
assign favourites in Adtv from going in menu settings favorites after choosing your favorites you may access them using fav button on remote. you can switch between favorite channels using + and - channel button. it's very inconvenient but you have to live with it.

Only 15 favourite channels only able to add? No way to add more in one favourite List?

If Airtel didn't add Zee Tamil HD soon,Definitely HD customers should make a right decision to move to Tata Sky,Airtel is poorer than Sun DTH in the case of Zee Tamil HD addition right on the launch date,this fact is hard to digest :p
Right but cost? Tatasky very high. 325rs. 99+225 Iam getting all hd channel. Airtel surely add but we have to wait. Not like kTV HD.

And also tel how much pack cost in Tata sky. I need only Tamil HD channels. Telme total cost. Including base pack and hd access fee

Last edited:
Right but cost? Tatasky very high. 325rs. 99+225 Iam getting all hd channel. Airtel surely add but we have to wait. Not like kTV HD.

And also tel how much pack cost in Tata sky. I need only Tamil HD channels. Telme total cost. Including base pack and hd access fee

If not added within diwali then there will be a huge delay since the list of pending channels is too high.

Tata Sky is for People who doesn't care about budget.

Next best option and higly economical would be Local MSO digital operators like TCCL,VK Digital,SCV & so on.

Last edited:
If not added within diwali then there will be a huge delay since the list of pending channels is too high.

Tata Sky is for People who doesn't care about budget.

Next best option and higly economical would be Local MSO digital operators like TCCL,VK Digital,SCV & so on.

Bro! Tel me low pack cost in Tatasky with Tamil HD channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock