General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,135
ZEE telugu HD & zee cinemalu HD channels not yet confirm on AIRTEL DTH platform until now. actually Airtel DTH is not interesting to add zee telugu HD and Zee cinemalu HD channels in their platform. I got message from zee cinemalu hd. So there is no chance to add these channels. there is no deal between them.

ZEE telugu HD & zee cinemalu HD channels not yet confirm on AIRTEL DTH platform until now. actually Airtel DTH is not interesting to add zee telugu HD and Zee cinemalu HD channels in their platform. I got message from zee cinemalu hd. So there is no chance to add these channels. there is no deal between them.
Even airtel is not adding Gemini Movies HD & Gemini Music HD. After completing my Annual pack, I have to try with DTH portability option:(

Last edited:
FOC provisioning is Free of Charge topup given as compliment to a group of customers.
CSD is special discount/offer given by customer care to retain unsatisfied customer.
If they want to give CSD then they should give this on kids channel. Bcoz in my aunt house no one watch sports channel as they have kids. Btw thx for the info bro. So,both of them are lifetime free?

I'm trying to upgrade my secondary connection to Airtel Internet TV. Trying hard for the past one week. No luck. Any one knows any link? Tried cc and Nodal. No help.

Back
Top Bottom