General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,151
My guess is that the dth and cable mentioned there will only get ipl superfan feed
No bro, this is just a information given by Star Network for Siti cable customer that if they did not get star channels, they want to switch mention Dth and cable operator.Earlier Star mention Airtel dth also, new promo they did not mention.

No bro, this is just a information given by Star Network for Siti cable customer that if they did not get star channels, they want to switch mention Dth and cable operator.Earlier Star mention Airtel dth also, new promo they did not mention.
I understand that bro I know earlier they (star) used to mention adtv names also but not now.I told that since the names of whichever dth and cable are mentioned by star in ad they are having good relation/special arrangement with them so superfanfeed might be available only on them.
But I hope that is not the case..

Last edited:
I understand that bro I know earlier they (star) used to mention adtv names also but not now.I told that since the names of whichever dth and cable are mentioned by star in ad they are having good relation/special arrangement with them so superfanfeed might be available only on them.
But I hope that is not the case..
I dont think so. But may be. Personally I have no problem Airtel have super fan feed or not. I just want to watch IPL, that's I able to watch on Star sports 1 HD and Hindi 1 HD.

@Gobinaath bro can you confirm one thing that till now are you getting Comedy galli, fitness studio, astovani, nazrana free or not? Because I am getting my both connection. They give all star channel back, but not remove this service channels.

@Gobinaath bro can you confirm one thing that till now are you getting Comedy galli, fitness studio, astovani, nazrana free or not? Because I am getting my both connection. They give all star channel back, but not remove this service channels.

I'm in Chennai bro now not in hometown Pondicherry adtv account in suspend status now

So not sure abt now but till Monday(19th) i got all the services which u mentioned above ;);)

I Am Getting All You have Mentioned Channels. I think they will give service channels few more days with out any cost as compensation.

guys look what happened to MN+ channel
picture looks like 240p
cant even read text in the picture
my signals strength and quality both green

other dth users , please confirm this

My balance is -11.
CC says my account is suspended.
But still am getting all channels.

Back
Top Bottom