General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,171
I don't think that they will help in this issue, I have sent many mails regarding addition of telugu feed on Nat geo wild from last 1 year,sadly they did not added yet.

That feedback mail is different but here tamil feed already available in Jeet hd.

So I suggest him coz of technical glitch means they may sought out else broadcaster side issue means they can escalate & sort out the issue.

That feedback mail is different but here tamil feed already available in Jeet hd.

So I suggest him coz of technical glitch means they may sought out else broadcaster side issue means they can escalate & sort out the issue.
Only back end team will resolve the issue,I think nodal or cc did not escalate issues.

except star channels all other channels price less in airtel.star sports tamil price 65 too much.it seems trai rules not applicable to star channels.:D

So the multiple repeats of their shows from morning to night and the advancement of their major shows are for trying to protect their TRP and for the majority of people who would be watching IPL.

Edited: Removed the last part which would have been off-topic regarding Star Vijay in this thread.

IPL fans mostly Youngsters won't watch serials and repeating the serials won't protect anything as most won't be available till evening.

Feel something exciting awaits let's see.

IPL fans mostly Youngsters won't watch serials and repeating the serials won't protect anything as most won't be available till evening.

Feel something exciting awaits let's see.
Haha but we tend to watch IPL anyways and our parents will be forced to watch their favorite shows in the repeated slots which they have scheduled. This is the only reason I could see bro. And Star Vijay also has confirmed it in twitter. Anyways fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom