General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,178
Star Sports Tamil free topup to all except myplan 99 users
Is it? If so then its really a good move by Airtel :clap: Atleast people dont suffer for disaggrement between them and star :)
But bro will the Rs. 30 hd combo topup of Star Vijay HD and Star Sports 1 HD topup code TOPUP5740 work?

I was using this topup for a long time when I was using the a-la-carte pack when the TRAI prices where not implemented. But wonder whether they would provide Star Vijay HD and Star Sports 1 HD even if we have this topup activated before or now.

Last edited:
Haha but we tend to watch IPL anyways and our parents will be forced to watch their favorite shows in the repeated slots which they have scheduled. This is the only reason I could see bro. And Star Vijay also has confirmed it in twitter. Anyways fingers crossed.

On Star vs DTH operators price war Dish TV CEO says Star isn't clarifying on the Channels that broadcast IPL and Star increasing the price of their 10+ HD channels boquet citing IPL broadcast and this interview posted on yesterday and this shows there is some mystery behind the channels telecasting IPL,So I'm guessing there might be a IPL telecast on Vijay HD let's see.

On Star vs DTH operators price war Dish TV CEO says Star isn't clarifying on the Channels that broadcast IPL and Star increasing the price of their 10+ HD channels boquet citing IPL broadcast and this interview posted on yesterday and this shows there is some mystery behind the channels telecasting IPL,So I'm guessing there might be a IPL telecast on Vijay HD let's see.
Yeah just few more days to go na. So lets always hope for the best :)

Will ADTV give internet tv stb for two tv's (one primary and another secondary) for 1 year?

Backend sales keeps saying its impossible to get 1 year pack for second tv for new customers, first i have to go for Rs 3,499 one month plan and then pay 350 per month for second tv which comes to Rs 7,349 per year which is costlier than the primary tv wich is just Rs 6,999.

Back
Top Bottom