General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,180
Any idea if Airtel adds Gemini movies HD, Zee Telugu HD and Zee cinemalu HD channels at all?
I guess Gemini movies HD was launched almost an year ago..
We are also waiting from long time, but Airtel dth doing nothing. that's why mostly Telugu viewers going to tata sky and sun dth.
i am also moving soon. because these dths very good for telugu hd channels

Bro March is almost over when zee HD coming

Will come soon bro time limit exceeded this Friday there is a chance or in First Half of April definitely it will be added.

Don't think Airtel won't delay more than that Videocon also started adding Tamil Channels and Sun Direct also adding Channels and Tata Sky already added Zee HDs.So Airtel won't delay much.

In current Circumstances Airtel will definitely add more HD Channels as competition getting intense and they can't manage without South HD Channels for a long time.

I hope Zee Kan HD to come up soon on ADTV since Channel# 958 (957 is Zee Kan SD) has been activated with Airtel Updates channel recently. I do not see any need to activate it otherwise.

Good decision,

Let's hope in the coming days all our Requested South HD Channels find a way into ADTV.
if you want watch Zee HD channels (south Hd channels), you have to move to Sun Direct or Tata sky DTH.
only they are telecasting SOUTH HD channels.
but AIRTEL DTH is BIG "0" in this case.
so you have to think.

if you want watch Zee HD channels (south Hd channels), you have to move to Sun Direct or Tata sky DTH.
only they are telecasting SOUTH HD channels.
but AIRTEL DTH is BIG "0" in this case.
so you have to think.

Airtel has superior picture & audio quality and affordable than both on monthly packs.

And Airtel has good relationship with Zee than TS & SD and in few more days Zee HDs will be added for sure.

You can wait or you should make one big journey to & fro and finally return to ADTV.

Back
Top Bottom