General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
Exactly I'm also saying the same

As south indian i don't have any requirement of hd Channels now bro :)
Gobinath anna In Tamil 1 Hd channel pending,
But In telugu gemini movies,gemini music,zee telugu,zee cinemalu pending.
and now may be losing star maa and star maa movies in telugu and star vijay in tamil.
so totally 6-1 difference between telugu and tamil channels.(language channels comparison is just for the peoples requirement)
so for telugu people it is big requirement,may be not for other 3 language people(I don't know)

Any rhymes channel for kids in Airtel? What is the 7 pe 7 in app. Do we get rhymes in i kids world?

In Kerala, we only have 3 HD channels and still airtel is only providing 2 HD channels (Asianet and Mazhavil Manorama) Surya HD is missing. If the ongoing tussle between Star and Airtel continues then Asianet HD will soon be removed and we'll be left with only 1 HD channel. It would be nice if Airtel add Surya HD as a replacement for Asianet.

Gobinath anna In Tamil 1 Hd channel pending,
But In telugu gemini movies,gemini music,zee telugu,zee cinemalu pending.
and now may be losing star maa and star maa movies in telugu and star vijay in tamil.
so totally 6-1 difference between telugu and tamil channels.(language channels comparison is just for the peoples requirement)
so for telugu people it is big requirement,may be not for other 3 language people(I don't know)
Hmm ok bro

hi All,
i am new to this group and to online forums, i need a help regarding my Airtel digital TV HD settop box.
my set top box has maximum resolution of 1080i only. my question is can we select native resolution of the channel instead of selecting maximum(1080i) in set top box, why i asked this question is when native resolution send to the TV it will process the picture good but these settop box are very low on up scaling and down scaling the resolutions. since most of the SD channeles are 576i only upsacling them to 1080i through settop box was very bad idea and i am seeing pixelation of the picture. if i choose lowest resolution in settop box then same issue is with HD channeles which are 1080i and down scaling of settop box is pathetic.

Yesterday I have contacted ADTV customer care. They told that still they did not have any confirmation regarding Zee Telugu& Cinemalu HD channels addition date.
That means we need to wait for some more time :cry::cry::cry::cry:.

Back
Top Bottom