General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,194
hi All,
i am new to this group and to online forums, i need a help regarding my Airtel digital TV HD settop box.
my set top box has maximum resolution of 1080i only. my question is can we select native resolution of the channel instead of selecting maximum(1080i) in set top box, why i asked this question is when native resolution send to the TV it will process the picture good but these settop box are very low on up scaling and down scaling the resolutions. since most of the SD channeles are 576i only upsacling them to 1080i through settop box was very bad idea and i am seeing pixelation of the picture. if i choose lowest resolution in settop box then same issue is with HD channeles which are 1080i and down scaling of settop box is pathetic.
Does anyone care or know about my question here? or everyone just trying ignoring if you do not know any answer.

Is everybody else in infinity package getting channels like Disney international dsport hd and & prive hd ? Even after subscribing to infinity package for 12 months I am getting “this channel is not available in your package “ message ?

Is everybody else in infinity package getting channels like Disney international dsport hd and & prive hd ? Even after subscribing to infinity package for 12 months I am getting “this channel is not available in your package “ message ?

Ur having hd customer identification topup in ur account bro ??

Coz above Channels are free preview to all adtv users ;);)

hi All,
i am new to this group and to online forums, i need a help regarding my Airtel digital TV HD settop box.
my set top box has maximum resolution of 1080i only. my question is can we select native resolution of the channel instead of selecting maximum(1080i) in set top box, why i asked this question is when native resolution send to the TV it will process the picture good but these settop box are very low on up scaling and down scaling the resolutions. since most of the SD channeles are 576i only upsacling them to 1080i through settop box was very bad idea and i am seeing pixelation of the picture. if i choose lowest resolution in settop box then same issue is with HD channeles which are 1080i and down scaling of settop box is pathetic.
I'm not sure about Technicolor STB, but if you have Flextronics one, you can do it. That option is hidden deep inside Settings

I have an old airtel HD STB that I'm using for the last 4-5 years. I've read and heard about the better PQ on the new HEVC STB. Would I be able to replace my old box with the new HEVC box?

I have an old airtel HD STB that I'm using for the last 4-5 years. I've read and heard about the better PQ on the new HEVC STB. Would I be able to replace my old box with the new HEVC box?

I think never instead of your STB breakdown. I think gobbinaath Bro help you regards This.

I
I'm not sure about Technicolor STB, but if you have Flextronics one, you can do it. That option is hidden deep inside Settings
In Technicolor stb also we can change the resolution but as @naveen702 said if we'll select 570i then HD channels PQ will go down & if we select 1080p then the PQ of SD channels will go down.

Nope you will not get New HEVC box for replacement. They will only replace with Technicolor, Flextronics or Huawei refurbished boxes. But if you have luck you can get new one also in any of above models that is fresh piece not used by anyone....

What Ashok said is fact bro same as my reply too bro :) 👇👇

Nope you will not get New HEVC box for replacement. They will only replace with Technicolor, Flextronics or Huawei refurbished boxes. But if you have luck you can get new one also in any of above models that is fresh piece not used by anyone....

Back
Top Bottom