General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,194
Got a special offer of getting all hd channel for 4563 rupees. Since, max hd per year itself was 2.2k something, i have no idea how paying 4.5k is a Special offer. Called customer care and they asked me to call 81302 81302. However, the call to the number triggered a message:

Sorry! Your number is not registered with us . To know best recharge offers please send SMS , Type ID <<10 digit customer ID>> and send it to 54325.

Now I feel like going circles again and again.

Guys, any idea about this offer, anyone got a similar offer?

Got a special offer of getting all hd channel for 4563 rupees. Since, max hd per year itself was 2.2k something, i have no idea how paying 4.5k is a Special offer. Called customer care and they asked me to call 81302 81302. However, the call to the number triggered a message:

Sorry! Your number is not registered with us . To know best recharge offers please send SMS , Type ID <<10 digit customer ID>> and send it to 54325.

You received a call from airtel??

I guess it could be infinity pack not only hd Channels it includes sd Channels also

DDF Exclusive - Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5801 Offer: Rs.5551

Offer intimation via call or sms ?? If sms post snap by hiding ur personal details so that we can confirm :)

Note: Don't recharge bro untill unless u get to know what is the exact offer it is :)

Last edited:
You received a call from airtel??
I guess it could be infinity pack not only hd Channels it includes sd Channels also

DDF Exclusive - Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5801 Offer: Rs.5551

Offer intimation via call or sms ?? If sms post snap by hiding ur personal details so that we can confirm :)

Note: Don't recharge bro untill unless u get to know what is the exact offer it is :)

I received the offer in selfcare website. Apologies for not making it clearer earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have u click & check ??

May be price hike on the cards seems im not sure

May be @iphifi bro may ON light here :)
These recharge offers are always buggy. Even I don't know if they are real.
Yeah bro, the Link actually redirects to the recharge screen for 4.5k and not displaying anything about offer...
Yeah. These are just recharge price points and most of them are not special offers. Unless there is a specific good offer just ignore these confusing packs and they are not even good. To find topups and basepacks look under connections menu.

These recharge offers are always buggy. Even I don't know if they are real.

Yeah. These are just recharge price points and most of them are not special offers. Unless there is a specific good offer just ignore these confusing packs and they are not even good. To find topups and basepacks look under connections menu.
Thanks for the clarification 👍

Back
Top Bottom