General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,281

This is an image of my set top box which is 6-7yrs old. Can anyone plz tell which model is this? Just curious to know 😀

How to change your base pack?
My pack expires on 4th April.....so when do i need to change it?

you can change it anytime after free viewing is over.
This was my 1st month with adtv.....thats why i am asking!
I want to change my base pack from 477rs to my plan 199...
Now my concern is whether the 477 rs pack will continue from 5 th April and if it continues then i will have to pay 702 rs....thats not what i want.....
Thats why i am asking....i hope you understand..😅

This was my 1st month with adtv.....thats why i am asking!
I want to change my base pack from 477rs to my plan 199...
Now my concern is whether the 477 rs pack will continue from 5 th April and if it continues then i will have to pay 702 rs....thats not what i want.....
Thats why i am asking....i hope you understand..😅

yes Rs 477 plan will continue, you can change base pack on 5th April.

S
So i can successfully change the pack after this pack expires? i.e. on 5th april.....??
If yes then when do i need to do recharge?

bro as your free preview will end on 4th April, you need to recharge to continue your services else it will be stopped, do recharge minimum with Rs 200 before or on 4th april and after recharging do call cc on 5th April and tell them to change your base pack to Rs 199 plan.

bro as your free preview will end on 4th April, you need to recharge to continue your services else it will be stopped, do recharge minimum with Rs 200 before or on 4th april and after recharging do call cc on 5th April and tell them to change your base pack to Rs 199 plan.
Very well explained man!.....just one last question 😅.....
So can i recharge of 424rs right now....?
And whether 424 will deduct from my account when 477 pack ends on 4th April or not?
Btw can i recharge from paytm?

Back
Top Bottom