General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,290
@telugurocks bro From your first post you are saying Dishtv videocon doing best job than Airtel. Thats why I said what aspect you said that. Dishtv videocon not adding telugu HD channels. Also in HD channel count, they also far behind than Airtel.
i was saying who/which televison network is supporting Airtel DTH like that. my cousin is a Airtel Distributor only his main Business with TataSky.
if airtel have proper guts add more than sundirect Telugu HD also enough for us.

Last edited:
Just explain Dishtv, videocon have how many HD channels including telugu. They added Zee telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD?
In your point of view Airtel is worst, my point of view Airtel is best.
But Sun direct have 7 Telugu Hd channels..
Tata sky have 7 Telugu HD channels...
you know very well how many telugu HD channels in Airtel DTh..
only 4 hd channels only..only..only..

what is the point of saying you want telugu channels here on dreamdth again & again? Isnt it more practical to pursue this with Airtel directly than this forum?

what is the point of saying you want telugu channels here on dreamdth again & again? Isnt it more practical to pursue this with Airtel directly than this forum?
i am always contacting airtel customer care and nodal officer, but they were always saying like it will coming soon. is any way to contact airtel dth.

People who are not happy with adtv can change their Dth. It may be worst for you but not for others. Don't say like that bros. In your view it's worst but from person to person it will change. For example, I am fully satisfied with HD channels available on airtel. I just want MTV HD & Beats HD & that too is not compulsory. So, don't say that it is worst. There might be a issue/problem that's why they are delaying.

@Riddhiman & @Choco7905

Airtel is really very poor when it comes to South HD addition,

Sun Direct & Videocon will surely pull chunk of customers if Zee HDs delayed after Videocon D2h adds those HD Channels and SD adds Zee Tamil HD.

Videocon added Sun Network HD Channels launched last year in few months and Zee HDs alone pending while D2H already has maximum South Channels.

Sun Direct almost completed its Zee Boquet with Zee Tamil alone pending and few Star HDs pending.

It's just a matter of few more days before both these Operators overtake Airtel.If Airtel didn't wake up to the impending challenge then With TS leading the List Airtel will dip very low.

Airtel will become Exclusive Freedom ROI DTH!!

Just explain Dishtv, videocon have how many HD channels including telugu. They added Zee telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD?
In your point of view Airtel is worst, my point of view Airtel is best.
we are comparing with Tata Sky & Sun direct..
these are best than Airtel DTH for telugu people.

Back
Top Bottom