General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,281
People who are not happy with adtv can change their Dth. It may be worst for you but not for others. Don't say like that bros. In your view it's worst but from person to person it will change. For example, I am fully satisfied with HD channels available on airtel. I just want MTV HD & Beats HD & that too is not compulsory. So, don't say that it is worst. There might be a issue/problem that's why they are delaying.
this is your personal opinion...you like other hd channels..
but we like telugu HD channels

@Riddhiman & @Choco7905

Airtel is really very poor when it comes to South HD addition,

Sun Direct & Videocon will surely pull chunk of customers if Zee HDs delayed after Videocon D2h adds those HD Channels and SD adds Zee Tamil HD.

Videocon added Sun Network HD Channels launched last year in few months and Zee HDs alone pending while D2H already has maximum South Channels.

Sun Direct almost completed its Zee Boquet with Zee Tamil alone pending and few Star HDs pending.

It's just a matter of few more days before both these Operators overtake Airtel.If Airtel didn't wake up to the impending challenge then With TS leading the List Airtel will dip very low.

Airtel will become Exclusive Freedom ROI DTH!!
well said bro..

well said bro..
Why you expand this argument. I already stop talking about this matter. @karan_hdl bro said this Me and @Choco7905 bro. If we need to give any answer we surely give.Why you jumping into this post. Please stop this arguement. Do not need to quote every post.
Last said I agree Airtel Not adding South HD channel. But they will add it surely. Side of Me Conversation end here.

Guys, Today I had a worse experience with ADTH. They have automatically activated 225 Rs HD pack for one of my set up box which is connected to old CFL TV.. Suddenly i noticed my validity date has come down. When i called them and checked they responded saying it has automatically charged and activated for 225 Rs HD pack and will refund back... Such a worse attitude...Beware

My neighbour today shifted to ADTV from Cable TV. Got 4 connections (1 primary and 3 multi TV).

ADTV_1.jpg

ADTV_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom