General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,526
i m on alacarte package from 18-11-2015 now i want to change some channels.can i do that before month or i will be charged extra if i change channles.i read in another thread about readymade hd topups but when i called to cc he said no such topups avaible below is the link of that topup posted by member of this forum plz help me to activate one of below topup.

http://s7.postimg.cc/4bmv1c9x7/IMG_20151123_WA0001.jpg

Ash94ish said:
How to recharge under 200rs and get movie music and sports channel in ROI

Recharge amount start from ₹100 and U can recharge upto ₹15000.
In ₹200 U can't get all sports movie music channel. but few of them u can get by ala.carte package. for details of ala.carte u can visit official website.

jaykdodiya said:
i m on alacarte package from 18-11-2015 now i want to change some channels.can i do that before month or i will be charged extra if i change channles.i read in another thread about readymade hd topups but when i called to cc he said no such topups avaible below is the link of that topup posted by member of this forum plz help me to activate one of below topup.

http://s7.postimg.cc/4bmv1c9x7/IMG_20151123_WA0001.jpg

You can change pack anytime. Call cc and ask them. Sometimes they will ask you to email the channel list to their alacarte email id. It will take 48hrs to process if you use email method. You can also add chota packs anytime for HD channels. airtel Digital TV HD Channels - Monthly Packages

jaykdodiya said:
i m on alacarte package from 18-11-2015 now i want to change some channels.can i do that before month or i will be charged extra if i change channles.

In ala.carte package, u can only change ur package after 15 days time period. before 15 days u cant change ur package. and package changing is absolutely free of cost

Optimus_Prime said:
Recharge amount start from ₹100 and U can recharge upto ₹15000.
In ₹200 U can't get all sports movie music channel. but few of them u can get by ala.carte package. for details of ala.carte u can visit official website.

Back
Top Bottom