General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,190
Need help
Each time I switch on tv menu displays by default for the set time. If I reduce the 'screen time out' time, it affects viewing menu later. Is there any way to get rid of this?
P_20180616_213236_HDR_1.jpg

I am on myplan 99 now I want to add max HD 225 pack but in my airtel self care there is not any HD topups showing.what should I do to add Max HD? anyone else facing same not showing any hdpacks in self care?

Airtel has goofed it up big time. I changed my pack to myplan99 and max HD 225 yesterday. Went onto add 2 free regional packs from selfcare and added new hindi lifetime free and marathi 1M. Couldn't get Marathi channels so called CC. CC confirmed that marathi regional channels are not activated. I asked him to activate and he did so. Went back to see my account info on self care and it was showing Bengali Oriya 1M top up instead of Marathi. Checked channel list of that pack and it has all Marathi channels. Checked channel list of Marathi regional top up and it has all non marathi channels :LOL:

So if anyone want to subscribe to marathi regional top up should actually subscribe to Bengali Oriya pack! What a mess airtel! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Some observations noted while using airtel self care and app, first time for a adtv.

I couldn't figure out how do I add or change HD top up packs from self care portal. My airtel app has all these top ups but I can not find option to change base pack on app. From selfcare, I can change base pack but all top ups are not there. On app, top ups need to be recategorized and presented in a better way. I think there are lot of duplicate and redundant top ups.

Airtel digital tv needs huge improvements in this regard. Tata sky especially with new mytatasky website is flawless compared to airtel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom