General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,187
Airtel has goofed it up big time. I changed my pack to myplan99 and max HD 225 yesterday. Went onto add 2 free regional packs from selfcare and added new hindi lifetime free and marathi 1M. Couldn't get Marathi channels so called CC. CC confirmed that marathi regional channels are not activated. I asked him to activate and he did so. Went back to see my account info on self care and it was showing Bengali Oriya 1M top up instead of Marathi. Checked channel list of that pack and it has all Marathi channels. Checked channel list of Marathi regional top up and it has all non marathi channels :LOL:

So if anyone want to subscribe to marathi regional top up should actually subscribe to Bengali Oriya pack! What a mess airtel! :ROFLMAO:
That is called Air Tell.. always they release final version but beta version.

India HD roi add on has been removed from my account and im unable to add it again via the app . it says "error"

anybody in the same situation ??

has airtel stopped that add-on?

Sometimes when u call customer care to add or delete any channel they delete ur free top ups.
Happened many times.
I haven't call cc from 1 month for any addition or removal & this is the 3rd time

Last edited:
yesterday airtel removed my India HD topup and now im unable to activate anything via the app. it says "oops error", airtel app is totally broken
airtel cc not replying to me on twitter. just one reply last eve
bad experience with airtel

guys how do i add HD topups now ?
im missing the world cup action in hd

Back
Top Bottom