General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,180
Hello I've an Airtel connection whose Cust ID is say A and registered mobile no is say X (Airtel no)... Recently one of my uncle took a new connection at his village and his Cust ID is say B and his registered mobile no is say Y (Bsnl)... Now my question is can I ve the mobile no X (airtel no) as the second RMN for Cust ID B ?? Since it's a airtel no I want to register this no as second RMN.... Plz reply..
Thanks in advance...

Does Technicolor HD HEVC set topbox contains Wifi Connection. If yes then what is its purpose?
Well, it's having Ethernet port & airtel provides wifi topup & wifi option also in itv but don't know it's use, @Gobinaath , @Arsh , @karan_hdl bros may help you.
You can try the Ethernet port, if possible.

Last edited:
Hello I've an Airtel connection whose Cust ID is say A and registered mobile no is say X (Airtel no)... Recently one of my uncle took a new connection at his village and his Cust ID is say B and his registered mobile no is say Y (Bsnl)... Now my question is can I ve the mobile no X (airtel no) as the second RMN for Cust ID B ?? Since it's a airtel no I want to register this no as second RMN.... Plz reply..
Thanks in advance...
Yes you can. No problem.

Thanks in advance...

Yes u can bro :)

But at the time sending topup act or deact , balance details means u will face the issue

Back
Top Bottom