General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,116
yes :p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

What I got the date from Airtel i told that's it

Yesterday, I have checked with ZEE5 team, still they are not giving any confirmation regarding Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD channels addition. So I don't think we can get these channels by July 15th :(

Yesterday, I have checked with ZEE5 team, still they are not giving any confirmation regarding Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD channels addition. So I don't think we can get these channels by July 15th :(
ya we cannot get these channels by July 15 not only Zee tamil HD and also other HD channels

Airtel activated these 2 channels free of cost to all subscribers.

Last edited:
QUOTE="karan_hdl, post: 1246816, member: 7166"]First ask Zee5 Team when will they provide Zee Telugu & Cinemalu HD Channels on Zee5.[/QUOTE]

I have checked that also... they have replied like this.... :(

ZEE5-Support via freshdesk.com
Jul 9 (2 days ago)

to me

Hi XXXX,
Your Ticket No - XXXX has been updated. Please use this for future communication.

Thank you for writing back to us.

As informed earlier, please be assured that our team is working on uploading these HD channels to our platform.

However, we cannot assure you a proper timeline for the upload of the same.

We request you to be patient in the interim and stay tuned for further updates.

In case you have any further queries, we are just another mail away.

Thank you,

Team ZEE5

How to set fav channels in a row in technicolor hevc hd stb as there is no fav channels edit option

How to set fav channels in a row in technicolor hevc hd stb as there is no channel edit function in the menu

Back
Top Bottom