General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

But I am damn sure that they will not do like tata sky did. They may remove channels from base packs and move them on ala carte basis but they will not remove from their platform in any circumstances like they did with star earlier.
Chance of removal is low, but we don't want a repeat of TS-Sony here. So we need to keep the pressure up. We cannot pretend like we do not care and then let the companies fight in our name.

Chance of removal is low, but we don't want a repeat of TS-Sony here. So we need to keep the pressure up. We cannot pretend like we do not care and then let the companies fight in our name.
Even if they have issues, I don't think it'll be like them. We'll have the channels to watch under alacarte. A big lesson for all ARP users like me.

Most of the channels is marked as complimentary in Airtel also and they can remove at their will. As a customer we do not have control over them. At the time of joining Airtel in July, I was surprised to see their terms and conditions where they mentioned that almost all channels are provided to us on complimentary basis.

Most of the channels is marked as complimentary in Airtel also and they can remove at their will. As a customer we do not have control over them. At the time of joining Airtel in July, I was surprised to see their terms and conditions where they mentioned that almost all channels are provided to us on complimentary basis.
Which terms you are talking about? Complimentary channels are only for Freedom packs.

Looks like they are all FTA channels?
In Infinity pack, I can see some HD channels like Cineplex HD, Colors Bangla HD, Colors HD, Colors Infinity HD, Colors Kannada HD , Colors Marathi HD, Comedy Central HD, ETV HD, SONIC, History HD BINDASS NICK, Nick HD which are not FTA channels and the fact is that they can change this pdf any time since it is digital version, I am not sure if I have seen only this pdf in July as at that time more channels were there as a part of complimentary channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock