General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

My friend want to buy new HD connection .
Please let me know:
1.New Connection price and free preview details
2. Stb model and makers these days they are giving
3. Any Referrel programme running on?
@Deepu Darling bro, @Arsh bro, @jay vithlani bros
Need your input
Thanks

Please let me know:
Need your input
Thanks

Rs 1690.with 2 months mega pack with all hd channels free viewing

cal comp hd box i.e. cardless box

yes it's going on

Last edited:

Rs 1706 with 2 months hd viewing

cal comp hd box i.e. careless box

yes it's going on
Would u please let me know the referral programme details such as How Much I'll get and how much my freind will get

Please let me know:
Need your input
Thanks
New Connections are available @low price on Online in dusshera sales.

New Customers Will get Cardless Colcomp boxes.

India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

1. A existing Airtel DTH customer can REFER upto a maximum of 3 friends in a calendar month.

2. Cash-back of Rs. 300/- will be credited to Referrer’s account after 7 days of successful activation of friend’s connection

3. For referring a friend, please SMS REFER with customer mobile number and send it to 54325. For example REFER 98XXXXXX63 to 54325

4. Refer SMS has to be sent from the existing Airtel DTH Customer’s registered mobile number to get cash-back benefit.

As of now no extra channels are given free. Earlier they used to show newly added channels in that list, but from Star-Airtel dispute onwards they are only using that page for legal purpose to notify customers of channels that they are getting in certain basepacks that are not part of the pack. Just so that people cannot take legal action in case of removal.
But I am damn sure that they will not do like tata sky did. They may remove channels from base packs and move them on ala carte basis but they will not remove from their platform in any circumstances like they did with star earlier.

hey bro i just checked this link and it says comedy central HD , colors infinity hd , hbo hd are complimentary
but im not getting any of them
im on 99 pack + india hd

Bhai, by mentioning these channels as complimentary what they wish to state is that they may drop these channels from respective packs & currently providing it to subscribers for a limited period. Nothing to worry about as negotiations must be on to renew deal and this is just a precautionary message to inform subscribers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock