General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

In Infinity pack, I can see some HD channels like Cineplex HD, Colors Bangla HD, Colors HD, Colors Infinity HD, Colors Kannada HD , Colors Marathi HD, Comedy Central HD, ETV HD, SONIC, History HD BINDASS NICK, Nick HD which are not FTA channels and the fact is that they can change this pdf any time since it is digital version, I am not sure if I have seen only this pdf in July as at that time more channels were there as a part of complimentary channels.
Looks fishy from Airtel too! If it's only FTA channels, I would have thought that to be reasonable due to the carriage fee issues they face time to time. If there are paid channels in the list, it doesn't make sense.

After 2 days my free preview pack over plz suggest pack I want
Hindi entertainment HD
Hindi movies SD and HD
Hindi music
Kids channels
Hindi news special mp news channels
Sports Only HD

Most of the channels is marked as complimentary in Airtel also and they can remove at their will. As a customer we do not have control over them. At the time of joining Airtel in July, I was surprised to see their terms and conditions where they mentioned that almost all channels are provided to us on complimentary basis.
Looks fishy from Airtel too! If it's only FTA channels, I would have thought that to be reasonable due to the carriage fee issues they face time to time. If there are paid channels in the list, it doesn't make sense.
Airtel has to renew its contract with indiacast & Disney, that's why those Channels are mentioned in complimentary list.
Don't know their contract is already over or going to over because indiacast channels are present in that list from many months. Earlier NDTV channels were also present but now removed.

One of my relative is planning to buy new DTH connection and I have recommended Airtel Digital tv to them.

Can you guys tell me best available offer for new connection (would need telugu regional pack ), as per my analysis best offer is available on amazon for 1299 (Amazon offer link).

Also is there any referal offer for Airtel, I already have one airtel connection so will refer it if there is any option :)

airtel digitalTV update for account ID ×××××××: daily deduction of Rs.15.9 for New Mega HD 1+1M COD will start from 14-OCT-2018, monthly rental of the base pack is Rs.477/-.
I got this msg plz tell me about this I got sd and hd channels total 456 channels. One channel IBC 24 activated by me total rs 487.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock