General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,472
kumarvishwas said:
They will get new TP's from Ses 9 during July August interval,and after that ADTV would be adding all pending HD channels from CC HD to Ten golf HD,at present they have space to add only 4 to 5 HD channels and those will be most demanded channels,after August we can also expect lot's of exclusive additions on ADTV like they are happening at present in Tata Sky :ohya :ohya :ohya
That means in future Airtel Dth and tata sky will add many channel. Videocon d2h or dish tv will not add more channel in future? Is it right bro?

Suman Bar said:
That means in future Airtel Dth and tata sky will add many channel. Videocon d2h or dish tv will not add more channel in future? Is it right bro?
:no :no,all the four DTH's and maybe Sun Direct also be in a good position till this year end,D2h hasn't added any HD channel from quite long so we can expect bulk HD additions from them soon,it is hard to predict that who will be at top this year,but it's good thing,there need to be competition in market that will indirectly benefit the customers

divakar_mba said:
If all tp,s sr changes to 32700 they can add 15 more hd channels

We are unclear on how much each tp can be increased.
Even if all tps go to 32700... still abt 7 hd cud be added.

11483v nd h are not even 30000 :s

shawl_who said:
We are unclear on how much each tp can be increased.
Even if all tps go to 32700... still abt 7 hd cud be added.

11483v nd h are not even 30000 :s

Excepting anything this Thursday night?

Guys, I just changed my base pack to My Plan 179 and added All HD Top Up+Zee Cafe+HBO SD+Colors Infinity. I received this sms :

Colors Infinity Topup,Zee Cafe Topup,HBO 1M Topup,All 28 HD Topup has been activated on your airtel digitalTV ID. You have been charged Rs.289.0.For information on recharge, base pack and top ups, dial 12147 (toll free) from airtel mobile.

Now, this 289 that they have charged in advanced, is it for the activation only or they have deducted for 30 days in advance?

Drake said:
Now, this 289 that they have charged in advanced, is it for the activation only or they have deducted for 30 days in advance?
It's for 30 days in advance.

ilikered said:
It's for 30 days in advance.

Oh then its fine, one more thing after changing pack I've noticed a strange behavior in my HD DVR. Sometimes, the audio of HD/SD Channels sounds weird, like playing in slow motion, and it's random not related to any particular channel. The audio issue sorts out on its own if I restart my DVR, by switching OFF the mains. I have never faced such issue before.

Drake said:
Oh then its fine, one more thing after changing pack I've noticed a strange behavior in my HD DVR. Sometimes, the audio of HD/SD Channels sounds weird, like playing in slow motion, and it's random not related to any particular channel. The audio issue sorts out on its own if I restart my DVR, by switching OFF the mains. I have never faced such issue before.
I don't think pack change can cause such issues. That could be a different problem.

Back
Top Bottom