General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,399
Guys any one noticed, channel 998 show the recommended pack, value sports HD @475 rs but this pack didn't show how many HD channels in this pack?
That is Based on your current packs.
airtel giving 2 recommended packs.but missing many channels in that from current pack.
better go with bouquet & ale-carte selection

Today I messege to MTV Beats about Addition On ADTV. Then they replied this:
Screenshot-20190128-112208

Is this default programmed response sent to users when they r offline or they have actually manually responded and hinted at something?

There r many channels which make use of auto reply when we send message to them and later answer in actual

Is this default programmed response sent to users when they r offline or they have actually manually responded and hinted at something?

There r many channels which make use of auto reply when we send message to them and later answer in actual
It's an auto-reply message only....Advanced AI bots😂

Guys help, suddenly my STB stops receiving signal. Tried removing vc, removed hdmi cable & reinserted. Power on/off button in stb & remote not responding. What to do guys?

Guys help, suddenly my STB stops receiving signal. Tried removing vc, removed hdmi cable & reinserted. Power on/off button in stb & remote not responding. What to do guys?

best thing you can try is borrow a stb from someone and test it
maybe your stb is dying

Back
Top Bottom