General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,406
Again called the technician visited & also the local airtel distributor & explained clarity issues & requested for huawei hd box. They said its not available now & if it comes in the future they ll give huawei box. Lets see.

Then you got Technicolor/Flextronics box. Flextronics is excellent and the best box on Airtel, whereas Technicolor is not that good!

It's Technicolor only bro. Flextronics is latest version or old bro, huawei they re saying it's old model.

Also my tv supported resolution is 720p,so resolution what shud i select 720 or 1080.i fixed 720 now.

Last edited:
It's Technicolor only bro. Flextronics is latest version or old bro, huawei they re saying it's old model.

Also my tv supported resolution is 720p,so resolution what shud i select 720 or 1080.i fixed 720 now.
You can post a pic of the box and we can confirm. Brand is on the back side of the box. If your TV is 720p, you can keep the STB resolution at 720p.

Again called the technician visited & also the local airtel distributor & explained clarity issues & requested for huawei hd box. They said its not available now & if it comes in the future they ll give huawei box. Lets see.

Same things says CC to me but im sure it will not come because. Every time box upgrading not not going to back.

Like time. If time passed then never comes back.

You can post a pic of the box and we can confirm. Brand is on the back side of the box. If your TV is 720p, you can keep the STB resolution at 720p.

It's Technicolor only bro, flextronics is latest or older version bro. Which one is the current model?

since your native resoluion is 720p, you better keep it to 720p , but you still can try 1080p/1080i and it will downscale to 720p anyways, you might notice blur or lags using 1080p on your 720p tv

just try both and decide which one to keep

Back
Top Bottom