General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,433
Hi @Gobinaath Bro, can u confirm if I do exact recharge of the above amount for ROI region today (30-Jan-2019), the ARP will get activated? I am asking if I do it today (30-Jan). CC is saying that ARP is stopped now.
I took his advice and recharged with said denomination for a certain ARP; it sure got activated alright. I am also shown validity till next year.
Now whether it'll be cancelled out on 1st February or not is remained to be seen. But i doubt that it won't continue, as there's a clause (#11 I think) where it says customers who did advanced recharges are entitled to continue till expiry of the said plan.

But i doubt that it won't continue, as there's a clause (#11 I think) where it says customers who did advanced recharges are entitled to continue till expiry of the said plan.
It won't or it will ?? BTW I didn't advise anything to u bro pls be clear on that as u asked queries I just replied .. u recharged at ur own risk 😊😊

Regards

Last edited:
I took his advice and recharged with said denomination for a certain ARP; it sure got activated alright. I am also shown validity till next year.
Now whether it'll be cancelled out on 1st February or not is remained to be seen. But i doubt that it won't continue, as there's a clause (#11 I think) where it says customers who did advanced recharges are entitled to continue till expiry of the said plan.
on which date you did it bro? after cancellation or before cancellation?

Hi Bros, I need help, I had called adtv customer care about latest update on trai, they are saying that we have to chose the package from self-care and its is applicable for all customers. I am internet tv highest base plan for 12 months so i thought it will not applicable for me but they are saying refund will be issued for remaining time in my account and I have to chose pack via self-care. @Gobinaath Bro and @Arsh Bros please Help me regarding this matter.

Hi Bros, I need help, I had called adtv customer care about latest update on trai, they are saying that we have to chose the package from self-care and its is applicable for all customers. I am internet tv highest base plan for 12 months so i thought it will not applicable for me but they are saying refund will be issued for remaining time in my account and I have to chose pack via self-care. @Gobinaath Bro and @Arsh Bros please Help me regarding this matter.
What a mess this TRAI has created. Really! Utter confusion.

It won't or it will ?? BTW I didn't advise anything to u bro pls be clear on that as u asked queries I just replied .. u recharged at ur own risk 😊😊

Regards
I believe it will continue, that's what I said bro. And of course, neither you, nor anyone here is responsible for what I did, I did that solely on my own volition, that goes without saying. This is not a legal place bruh, so I am refraining from posting the usual :)

Received this message from airtel:

The power of choice is now all yours! As per the new TRAI guidelines, you can create your own plan and pay only for the channels of your choice. Select your plan before 31 Jan 2019. For plan selection, register/login at < ...... Link ....... >. Your new plan will be applicable from 1 Feb 2019. NCF charges as applicable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom