General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,476
Selfcare working fine topups also stayed
20190201-022432.png

Last edited:
I submitted my new customized pack but still in connections it's showing old my sports package details.

While explaining issue, please state if you have an ARP active. I guess people who have ARP will be switched to base pack on secondary connection provided there is a sufficient balance.

For those without ARP. if there is sufficient balance then you should be able to see atleast those channels under base pack.

For me, all looks same probably because of ARP, may be they change secondary connection by morning.

I dont understand why TRAI has to force people to make changes on such a very short notice, why not give time like 6 months or 1 year for both broadcasters and DTH brands come to an understanding and fix a price that doesnt increase the overall cost from current rates also subscribers have sufficient time to select and pick what packs they want.

Im just wondering if its me alone who is seeing this TRAI rule just from Nov 2018 or did they actually give sufficient time for the subscribers to undergo these changes.

Last edited:
I dont understand why TRAI has to force people to make changes on such a very short notice, why not give time like 6 months or 1 year for both broadcasters and DTH brands come to an understanding and fix a price that doesnt increase the overall cost from current rates also subscribers have sufficient time to select and pick what packs they want.

Im just wondering if its me along who is seeing this TRAI rule just from Nov 2018 or did they actually give sufficient time for the subscribers to undergo these changes.
What you don't understand? How much time did they give you for your old 1000 and 500 rupee notes? Which was like a hundred times more serious issue than this TV nonsense! How people who are even remotely educated not getting the theme yet, that's what I don't understand!

• Self care not working.
  • Add topups section not working in app.

Back
Top Bottom