General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,194
But nobody can figure this out if they look at the package price on airtel self care website or app.
Self-care having Arp pack Anna ??

Yep nobody able to confirm coz they can able to see that only in final sumbit window .. so nobody willing to take that risk if anything goes wrong old pack will be deactivate or if anyone willing to go Arp based on new pack only we can confirm but both not going to happen as of now current situation 🤣🤣😅😂

NCF will be charged on a monthly (DBR) basis.
Anna NCF also will be taken as upfront with pack cost ex) TN Value Sports SD 340/m now in app it showing 1950 something for 12m exclude NCF but it's actual rate is 3740 for 11m with NCF + 1m free .. so 3740 include NCF for 11m on upfront Arp in Adtv database same for all packs vice versa

So we can't pay NCF separately in ARP packs 🙂

Edited...

Last edited:
Self-care having Arp pack Anna ??

Yep nobody able to confirm coz they can able to see that only in final sumbit window .. so nobody willing to take that risk if anything goes wrong old pack will be deactivate or if anyone willing to go Arp based on new pack only we can confirm but both not going to happen as of now current situation 🤣🤣😅😂

Anna NCF also will be taken as upfront with pack cost ex) TN Value Sports SD 340/m now in app it showing 1950 something for 12m exclude NCF but it's actual rate is 3740 for 11m with NCF + 1m free .. so 3740 include NCF for 11m in upfront in Arp same for all packs vice versa

So we can't pay NCF separately in ARP packs 🙂

Edited...
Got it bro. They have removed all the ARPs from self care, I thought they removed to update the channel list correctly. However, they are not added back even after 3 days of removal. Not sure what's wrong. Once they add back, I will check the charges. I have couple of accounts (Friend's) that I manage which are on new regime, so I can check with those.

It's more of a confusion, rather than being false. Basically even for ARPs, NCF will be charged on a monthly (DBR) basis. @Gobinaath bro clarified this. But nobody can figure this out if they look at the package price on airtel self care website or app.

Huh, hopefully ADTV will clarify this soon as im planning for an advance ARP renewal this month for min 2 connections, if the same confusion continues then i might move one of my connection to TS with Rs 911 pack though its costlier by Rs 211 yet has all the necessary channels i require and all i have to do is select an STB that is similar to this Internet TV on ADTV.

gdKdian.png

Same issue here. Whenever i try to see the packs it first asks if i'm willing to change the current pack which is currently "INFINITY HD" so i simply click "CANCEL" as im worried that they might cancel the current pack and put the money on the account and that becomes a one huge mess. Stupid ADTV.

I just remember this Kamal dasavathaaram comedy, "Oru criminal nijam solraana illa poi solraananu mugam paarthana solla mudiyum". They have to first show me the pack and all the costs involved only then i can decide to change the pack. Its like telling "Eat and see if its Poison or not".

Last edited:
Same issue here. Whenever i try to see the packs it first asks if i'm willing to change the current pack which is currently "INFINITY HD" so i simply click "CANCEL" as im worried that they might cancel the current pack and put the money on the account and that becomes a one huge mess. Stupid ADTV.
Nothing will happen there.
If you'll click on "Yes, I want to change" then they'll show all the packs, bouquets & Ala-Carte & if you'll select any pack or channels then they'll take you to confirmation page which will show your new monthly rent including NCF & GST, if you'll click submit on this page then your pack will be changed not before this page.

Huh, hopefully ADTV will clarify this soon as im planning for an advance ARP renewal this month for min 2 connections, if the same confusion continues then i might move one of my connection to TS with Rs 911 pack though its costlier by Rs 211 yet has all the necessary channels i require and all i have to do is select an STB that is similar to this Internet TV on ADTV.

gdKdian.png
There's no STB similar to Airtel Internet TV on Tata Sky.

Back
Top Bottom