General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,201
Ok, thats bad as this Airtel internet TV looks useful on a long run. Then i might go with the best HD STB available with TS.

Better not to go with best HD box as it cost hell lot of money. Simple HD box is way to go

BTW unlike airtel internet tv which runs on android, TS Best HD box runs on WebOS

Last edited:
Better not to go with best HD box as it cost hell lot of money. Simple HD box is way to go

BTW unlike airtel internet tv which runs on android, TS Best HD box runs on WebOS

Ok. Yes, basic HD STB sounds sufficient unless it has options for internet and Android based. Is this "WebOS" similar to the HEVC HD STB on ADTV? Can it be used to connect youtube or other similar apps via internet?

I have this one (image courtesy "Deep.S" from DDF).

f8b9f4895ed165c6fb23c6a788a19a65.jpg

Last edited:
Ok. Yes, basic HD STB sounds sufficient unless it has options for internet and Android based. Is this "WebOS" similar to the HEVC HD STB on ADTV?

I have this one (image courtesy "Deep.S" from DDF).

f8b9f4895ed165c6fb23c6a788a19a65.jpg

WebOS is the software which is running on their TS+ boxes, not the hardware.

This is the box Tata Sky+ HD

Like android apps, it as Web apps

Last edited:
I think you need to wait for 2 or 3 months. So that you get clear picture of what's happening

Yes. May be till then i might either continue the second connection under current pack of Rs 275 OR test TN Value Sports SD Pack at Rs 163 OR Rs 452 TN Mega HD Pack. (no idea how much the end price as GST & NCF doesnt seem to have been included under this price also FTA is missing which might add Rs 150 under base along with NCF under FTA).

Last edited:
why airteldth didnt allow old long duration pack users to continue ?? As per trai order they should allow know..

Back
Top Bottom