General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
Hello DDF friends and ADTV viewers, please use this exclusive thread for any help regarding ADTV and for Channel Requests... :tup
Please Admin/MOD made it as sticky thread.
Why airtel is going to close mathrubhumi news from its portal from may 10 th onwards???

Zee anmol cinema not add in zee family pack hindi sd and HD. Very bad. Someone shared airtel will give right pack from 2 may
Zee Anmol Cinema, BBC World News and HBO SD are only available as ala carte channels. They are not part of any package

Don't want to open a new thread for this. I have two Airtel HD multi-connection want to add internet tv as third child connection. is it possible?

as per trai yesterday statement all long duration packs who are recharged last year should get the pack, i send mail to nodal team of airtel but they didn't gave any reply. suggest me what to do now.

as per trai yesterday statement all long duration packs who are recharged last year should get the pack, i send mail to nodal team of airtel but they didn't gave any reply. suggest me what to do now.
Have you moved to new regime?

Back
Top Bottom