• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 4,096

Basil

Staff member
Reaction score
Good that both CN & CN HD+ included hope TS provides Family HD Plus bouquet
How could they include both SD and HD feeds of Cartoon Network. Isn't it against TRAI Rules?? 🙄
Maybe taken permission and make them understand that both feed is having different programming unlike other HD channels

Last edited:
Good that both CN & CN HD+ included hope TS provides Family HD Plus bouquet
Yes, but instead of introducing new bouquet they could have simply add CN HD channel in Family HD pack. Surprisingly, both boquets price is same
Maybe taken permission and make them understand that both feed is having different programming unlike other HD channels
If this is accepted, then many movie channels have different feeds. I think SD Feeds maybe clubbed in HD bouquets 🤔🤔

but instead of introducing new bouquet they could have simply add CN HD channel in Family HD pack. Surprisingly, both boquets price is same
Then subscribers of that pack will ask for refund due to unavailability of CN HD+, so introduced new bouquet and make it available to only those operators who is carrying CN HD

This was a much needed correction. &Pictures HD used to show nice Bollywood and dubbed hollywood movies before tariff order implementation but were forced to simulcast SD content bcoz of tis restriction. Hope that they revert to old content strategy soon.

CN and CN HD+ both are different just like Nick and Nick HD + my nephew only watch Motu-Patlu which came one after another on Nick, Sonic and Nick HD+ which settisfies my need but package cost increases.

Reduce ala price and plus pack not available for user of tatasky till now, any senior member or anybody else can confirm when the implementation will happen?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock