General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,989
today I went to one of my neighbour house.
they have 32 inch Sony Led exactly the same model I have
they are using DISHTV SD connection with that and I am using ADTV HD+ connection with my.
there I noticed Dish SD channel looking good than my Adtv sd channel. Their pictrure r more sharp than My SD channel. though their viewing distance is larger than my viewing distance.
am I right or wrong? Does Dish provide Good quality SD channel than ADTV

Optimus_Prime said:
today I went to one of my neighbour house.
they have 32 inch Sony Led exactly the same model I have
they are using DISHTV SD connection with that and I am using ADTV HD+ connection with my.
there I noticed Dish SD channel looking good than my Adtv sd channel. Their pictrure r more sharp than My SD channel. though their viewing distance is larger than my viewing distance.
am I right or wrong? Does Dish provide Good quality SD channel than ADTV

I believe HD STB's upscales SD Channels and that ruins the quality. If you go to settings and reduce the resolution you might notice improvement in the picture quality of SD Channels.

Drake said:
I believe HD STB's upscales SD Channels and that ruins the quality. If you go to settings and reduce the resolution you might notice improvement in the picture quality of SD Channels.

R u sure?

Optimus_Prime said:
R u sure?
U also ask vicky bro. Because they recently purchase dish hd box.

And bro i think in dth sun direct and reliance best SD channels results. Their sharpness is too good. [emoji4]

jay vithlani said:
U also ask vicky bro. Because they recently purchase dish hd box.

And bro i think in dth sun direct and reliance best SD channels results. Their sharpness is too good. [emoji4]

so what will be the rank of adtv sd channel quality according to you?
First I think Reliance. then sun direct. then Dish or tata?

Optimus_Prime said:
so what will be the rank of adtv sd channel quality according to you?
First I think Reliance. then sun direct. then Dish or tata?
Still this time i only use one word for him. " no comments " [emoji12]

Optimus_Prime said:
R u sure?

Go to System Setup > HD Setup and Select 576p and see the difference yourself. That annoying pixelation of &TV SD is greatly reduced and all other SD Channels look crips compared to 720p and 1080i

Back
Top Bottom