General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,972
Drake said:
Go to System Setup > HD Setup and Select 576p and see the difference yourself. That annoying pixelation of &TV SD is greatly reduced and all other SD Channels look crips compared to 720p and 1080i

I am also facing tooo much pixelation on &tv SD.

if is there any service tax hike(say 2%) in budget 2016-17, will there another price hike for ADTV monthly package???

Quality of SD channels in sd box is really good....Only in HD box clarity goes down and there is lot of pixelation

shawl_who said:
Hmm...pls try what drake bro has said.... and let us know d results. :tup

If we reduce resolution, say 576p or 576i, the Quality of SD channel pic become more worse.... so again reverted to 1080i HD.
Its my personal opinion.

Optimus_Prime said:
If we reduce resolution, say 576p or 576i, the Quality of SD channel pic become more worse.... so again reverted to 1080i HD.
Its my personal opinion.

Hmmm
Seems like ADTV DVR, HD+, SD STB's uses different model & make of video chipset so results are different. In my HD DVR PQ of SD improves drastically in 576p. You can try other modes aswell.

One more thing, did any of your friends or relative bought ADTV recently? I guess new STB's are made by Hero Group so you try experimenting with their STB's. If you find any noticeable difference then replace yours with new STB.

Drake said:
Hmmm
Seems like ADTV DVR, HD+, SD STB's uses different model & make of video chipset so results are different. In my HD DVR PQ of SD improves drastically in 576p. You can try other modes aswell.

One more thing, did any of your friends or relative bought ADTV recently? I guess new STB's are made by Hero Group so you try experimenting with their STB's. If you find any noticeable difference then replace yours with new STB.

Whats the maker of your STB? Mine HD+ is Huawei made.
and None of my relative /frndz recently purchased ADTV. either they have from old days or they brought Tata/Dish. and few are with digtal cable

Optimus_Prime said:
Whats the maker of your STB? Mine HD+ is Huawei made.
and None of my relative /frndz recently purchased ADTV. either they have from old days or they brought Tata/Dish. and few are with digtal cable

I forgot the name of manufacture but its definitely not Huawei.

Optimus_Prime said:
if is there any service tax hike(say 2%) in budget 2016-17, will there another price hike for ADTV monthly package???

due to the Service tax hike from 14.5% to 15% , we can expect ₹10 hike more in pack price....
Go to hell

Query

Friends why there is no option to deactivate a pack through message or online actually it's there but it's not working

Back
Top Bottom