General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,201
When i am trying to add Cartoon Network HD using SMS Code option then it says ur account is not eligible for this channel. I have XStream box.
I believe this channel has not fully launched on airtel digital tv, its just a soft launch for select subscribers. Even Turner Family HD Plus bouquet which includes this channel not available on app

Even Turner Family HD Plus bouquet which includes this channel not available on app
That bouquet is available on the app but the channels are same as it's SD bouquet i.e. it doesn't include HD variant.
You should confirm with other Xstream box users about CN HD visibility on the app & escalate it to the airtel's nodal officer.

That bouquet is available on the app but the channels are same as it's SD bouquet i.e. it doesn't include HD variant.
You should confirm with other Xstream box users about CN HD visibility on the app & escalate it to the airtel's nodal officer.

Buddy, only Turner Family HD Bouquet available on airtel app.... The bouquet which includes Cartoon Network HD+ is Turner Family HD+ bouquet and same not listed on app.

As i have said this channel most probably is in soft launch period and available only to select subscribers. Already escalated issue to airtel presence team

Available for me
ZU0yeWc.png

Buddy, only Turner Family HD Bouquet available on airtel app.... The bouquet which includes Cartoon Network HD+ is Turner Family HD+ bouquet and same not listed on app.

As i have said this channel most probably is in soft launch period and available only to select subscribers. Already escalated issue to airtel presence team
This pack is grouped under kids group and not under Turner. It is priced at Rs.6.5/m. People at Airtel are so stupid at grouping channels and packs
MP2QDe3.jpg

WRAAsMH.jpg

19eXw4Y.jpg

This pack is grouped under kids group and not under Turner. It is priced at Rs.6.5/m. People at Airtel are so stupid at grouping channels and packs
MP2QDe3.jpg

WRAAsMH.jpg

19eXw4Y.jpg

I am not able to find it anywhere on app , already raised issue with airtel presence and their team is looking into it.

Yes, u r right. Airtel needs correct some things on app which includes listing chs under proper category with correct LCN, logo and names. Also there r other wrong info updated on app. They need to learn something on this from Tata Play

How to deactivate Airtel DTH temporarily? I have two connection on same id and 2nd id needed to be suspended for 3-4 months. TIA. 🙏

How to deactivate Airtel DTH temporarily? I have two connection on same id and 2nd id needed to be suspended for 3-4 months. TIA. 🙏

Call customer care and request them to activate safe custody on ur 2ndary connection from said date. There r 3 options available - Rs. 30 for 1 month, Rs. 100 for 3 months and Rs. 200 for six months

Back
Top Bottom