General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,204
Msg from airtel regarding unavailability of star utsav, Sony pal and Star utsav on freedish, to view these channels opt for airtel dth
vAtpK7T.jpg

My Xtreme box remote is not working. There is no blink of that indicator on remote either. I tried changing battery. The problem persists. Any solution for this? Remote can be fixed or i need to buy a new one? What's the price of new remote? TIA.

Tomorrow is Thursday night which is also favourite day of airtel digital tv to add channels and being 1st April chances even become higher as it is likely that operators and broadcasters will enter some new agreements. Viacom18 maybe in a bit of hurry to sign updated RIO with operators so hopefully airtel will add its pending chs too but this is likely to happen only when airtel has New RIO agreement with other major broadcasters too . Adding MTV Beats HD, MTV HD, Vh1 HD at current/respective LCN would require some changes in placement of channels which is not possible right now as broadcasters clearly mandate that operators cannot change LCN/order of placement of their chs in respective till current RIO agreement is valid. If airtel finds a way to accomodate these pending viacom18 HD chs keeping other channel placements intact then we might as well see their addition on 1st april or 15 April alongwith Sports18

Let us see what happens, many other FTA or small broadcaster chs might also get added on airtel digital tv very soon

Back
Top Bottom