General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,199
Sahana music convert as Jothi TV bro ,

Sahana music dropped bro before 1 yr .

You have send mail with your customer I'd and active mobile number .then you will receive call
[email protected]
Type error it's sangamam channel bro.

Few year back l checked it for 1000 (excluding engeeneer fee if ur box not in warranty)

Buy dummy remote from Amazon or local market (demerit: voice 5earch not available & maybe remote learning too) or more little cheaper option buy 2nd hand lR remote from OLX, it too work but before buy try on box (demerit: few important maybe main android functionality will not work) and more & more cheaper option go near tv repair man ... if no majorvproblem then general problem will repair there.

And final cheap of the cheap offer, they will replace remote for free if it in warranty period & not damaged.
350 if u purchase from cc

Reply From Airtel When I Asked That Why They Are Not Updating The EPG Name Of Dhinchaak To Goldmines. They Replied That They Will Sure Update It Soon. Most Probably Tonight.
oAHy9BJ.jpg

Getting low volume during live IPL game on star sport HD 1 and Hindi HD since last 2 days ☹️

Bcoz these channels now support Dolby Atmos and Airtel passing this thru Dolby Digital set up. Airtel might have to increase volume level a little bit but it may cause distortion

Reply From Airtel When I Asked That Why They Are Not Updating The EPG Name Of Dhinchaak To Goldmines. They Replied That They Will Sure Update It Soon. Most Probably Tonight.
oAHy9BJ.jpg

I think name change will happen alongwith addition of Goldmines Bollywood . Also quite possible that they will add new channel of shemaroo .

Back
Top Bottom