General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,190
Yes, all the rerun chs from 4 broadcasters available for free, getting these as part of ROI FTA Complimentary Bundle Pack..

I do not think this is bcoz of carriage fee paid by broadcasters but a special arrangement worked out by broadcasters and operators to attract DD Free Dish audience but i am sure it won't work. They need to have a Rs. 50 pack (including chs and NCF) which consists of popular fta and other chs then only DD Free dish subscribers will think about upgrading . Also they need to come up with a system to give free upgrade box, accessories to these users
Didn't getting on free bundles, may coming only on north plans. 🤷‍♂️

I am from Mk group only bro. I will try now for adding the channels immediately.
Everyone is expecting to add all MK group channels to the airtel DTH. Please do it immediately. Let us know if any email send from our side.

@Kumar22 - Please follow up and let me know if you need any help.

Thank you ☺️

ShemarooMe, over-the-top (OTT) video streaming app of Shemaroo, today announced a partnership with Airtel Xstream Premium, a video streaming service, from Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”).

Everyone is expecting to add all MK group channels to the airtel DTH. Please do it immediately. Let us know if any email send from our side.

@Kumar22 - Please follow up and let me know if you need any help.

Thank you ☺️
Bro it's fake

I confirmed with mk TV he told it's not from mk TV ..

It will take one year to launch on dth

@Mop1236 are you from MK TV ??
See screenshots below👇
JIYLvIh.jpg

Last edited:
Bro it's fake

I confirmed with mk TV he told it's not from mk TV ..

It will take one year to launch on dth

@Mop1236 are you from MK TV ??
See screenshots below👇
JIYLvIh.jpg

Ranjith Bro, I'm from mk tv only. Why should I be fake youtube channel and what is necessity for youtube channel in dth. I only replied to you in email with the draft format to you marking corporate email id's. That contact "mk" in WhatsApp might be fake.

Ranjith Bro, I'm from mk tv only. Why should I be fake youtube channel and what is necessity for youtube channel in dth. I only replied to you in email with the draft format to you marking corporate email id's. That contact "mk" in WhatsApp might be fake.

Sir see this screen shot ,first number

Sir ,which start 7200..

He told clearly mk TV it will take 1 yr to launch on dth .Airtel asking more carriage fees he told..

Sir , which you shared all mail id , it's all available on Airtel website

bd4Dmpu.jpg

Last edited:
@team .... Fyi...Kindly don't spread any fake news or spam news.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom