General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,194
ADTV 54325 does not working properly on JIO network , from last 3 days. Messages sending successfully, but not getting replies.

After software update my airtel xstreame STB started hanging please help.
Please follow these steps first is Uninstall unusable apps. 2nd is uninstall updates like youtube 3rd is disable Prime or Netflix if you does not use. 4th is logout your playstore id then restart your tv now you feel your stb xstream working good.

From Next Week New Channels May Land On Airtel. Goldmines, Shemaroo New Channels And NHK World May Come!
Also Expecting Some Pending Chs From Pay Broadcasters.

From Next Week New Channels May Land On Airtel. Goldmines, Shemaroo New Channels And NHK World May Come!
Also Expecting Some Pending Chs From Pay Broadcasters.
Ya mega music, mega 24 we can expect this month... payment issue going..

Receive call from airtel regarding mail which i sent for adding mk tv channels , they saying captain Tv , 7s music addition in process , which they getting most Of mails demanding those channels .. Tamil users Kindly sent mail to [email protected] continously for adding MK TV group channels ....MK TV group channels addition is possible only if we demand continously like jothi Tv ..

Please write email in following format:-

To:-
1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]
3. [email protected]
4. [email protected]
Cc:-
1. [email protected]

Subject:- Request for re-addition of channels Mk Tv, Mk Six and Mk Tunes in TN SD plus package (bundle of fta and pay channel) in Airtel Dth.

Body :-

Dear Sir,

My Name is _____ and my subscriber id is _____ and I am the subscriber of Airtel Dth since _____.

I am presently subscribed to the package "Tn sd plus" containing 96 sd channels for Rs.258. This package contains all the Tamil FTA channels bundled to your suggestive bouquet of tamil PAY channels.

Of the 96 channels in this package, there are only 17 Tamil Free to air channels and 10 free to channels in other language excluding the free dd channels for which I am paying network capacity fee of Rs.130+tax per month in addition to paying separately for pay channels. In the past year lot of tamil free to air channels have been removed from this pack of which I find Mk group of channels. I request you to readd the channels in this package.

Thank you.

Sangamam tv only Available on Chennai Urban Areas, Puducherry Only bro... Still it's not Converted as Satelite Channel.
Now it's only Available on TCCL Cable
But TCCL mso s , S plus media ltd , sangamam Tv satellite channel started it's test transmission already in intelsat 17

But TCCL mso s , S plus media ltd , sangamam Tv satellite channel started it's test transmission already in intelsat 17
Yes bro. ... Only Test Transmission is going .... This Channel Still not Officially Launched as Satelite Channel

Please write email in following format:-

To:-
1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]
3. [email protected]
4. [email protected]
Cc:-
1. [email protected]

Subject:- Request for re-addition of channels Mk Tv, Mk Six and Mk Tunes in TN SD plus package (bundle of fta and pay channel) in Airtel Dth.

Body :-

Dear Sir,

My Name is _____ and my subscriber id is _____ and I am the subscriber of Airtel Dth since _____.

I am presently subscribed to the package "Tn sd plus" containing 96 sd channels for Rs.258. This package contains all the Tamil FTA channels bundled to your suggestive bouquet of tamil PAY channels.

Of the 96 channels in this package, there are only 17 Tamil Free to air channels and 10 free to channels in other language excluding the free dd channels for which I am paying network capacity fee of Rs.130+tax per month in addition to paying separately for pay channels. In the past year lot of tamil free to air channels have been removed from this pack of which I find Mk group of channels. I request you to readd the channels in this package.

Thank you.
Lot for mail sended bro..

Airtel cc supervisor told
Mk group channels we have send demand for higher level team.

Back
Top Bottom