A new SVoD channel called Airtel South Masala also likely to b launched today

Some airtel digital tv service channels (SVoD) being rebranded w.e.f. Today

Om Shakti - Airtel Bhakti
Relam Chel - Airtel Gujarati Cinema
Telugu Talkies - Airtel Telugu Cinema
Airtel Korean TV - Airtel Korean TV+

A new SVoD channel called Airtel South Masala also likely to b launched today
Any update about hd addition.

It has not been placed under devotional category, it is placed under music category....press the guide button on remote and select music genre where u will find Vijay Music.

Also plz add a disclaimer under ur above post that this is answer made by just to poke fun at airtel digital tv that too for no real reason else "some" members will think that this is actual reply of airtel digital tv customer care and come out with more rant against them :)
Apologies.

That's Fun comment only. Anyhow, For safer side I deleted my comment to avoid any confusion.

Last edited:
@dino29 bro

Please highlight Airtel thanks app not working properly

Always showing
Something is broken ....

Please highlight to your source
If. U can share Airtel thanks app mail id ..
So we too highlight to them

Already shared this point in the feedback buddy and had mentioned all the issues in detail which r frequently observed / faced on the app. Hopefully in coming months they will come up with a solution or a revamped version of the app which will not only address these issues but offer more services / options to customers

@dino29 bro

Always showing
Something is broken ....

It's been ages since i opened that application after I left Airtel telecom recently opened for mega group channels 5th time successfully entered my account page to add those channels awesome application to use it 👏👏

Already shared this point in the feedback buddy and had mentioned all the issues in detail which r frequently observed / faced on the app. Hopefully in coming months they will come up with a solution or a revamped version of the app which will not only address these issues but offer more services / options to customers
Ok bro ..👍

@dino29 bro

Always showing
Something is broken ....

Now a days, this happens very often. This is so irritating. We need to strongly insist on developing their app. We shouldn't receive these errors even once in further. Have written a strong mail. Let's hope they improve.

Back
Top Bottom