General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,797
iphifi said:
There is a possibility that Airtel might make HD packs cheaper for higher end base packs. eg. Mega pack users could get all HD at Rs.100, SVS could get All HD at Rs.140, while 99 pack Rs.225.

y so??? any reason behind that?

Optimus_Prime said:
y so??? any reason behind that?

Broadcaster offer lower rates on HD channels for SD subscribers of the same channel. They are testing certain packs that are not available to all users. Don't know if the plan will get approved.

iphifi said:
Broadcaster offer lower rates on HD channels for SD subscribers of the same channel. They are testing certain packs that are not available to all users. Don't know if the plan will get approved.

Agree

I am ROI user and using SVS pack.
but when I opt to choose 6month ARP , Senior CC guy said a ROI user cant go for South advanced rental pack and their policy has been changed now, A roi user cant take any south pack any more. thats y they are not giving Advanced rental pack.

Can Anyone confirm this??? please

optimus bro, please please answer my question, it sony espn available in mega sports 125 rupees pack??? iwant 99 pack with mega sport 125 with all hd 225 .is it possible.

Airtel again started making stupid changes in selfcare. SWP HD missing in many long duration base packs now.

Airtel's new (useless for me) topup 'Cricket Dhamaka Top Up DBR Rs.2' available in sports category in app. 3 sd Channels: SS1 SS3 and Sony ESPN.

Instead if they add SS4 HD dbr topup then it would be of some use as I watch it for Formula 1 only. I don't feel the need to keep subscribing throughout the month for 1 race.

Back
Top Bottom