General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,731
  • Views Views: Views 4,005,064
Call the customer care number and request the executive to transfer ur call to their floor supervisor... It seems due to a technical issue HD A La Carte channels r not visible / listed in ur account , the senior team leader will instantly resolve the issue over the call itself.
Did that too today morning, did not help. They were unable to do either.
I too faced a similar issue 2 years back when many channels were not visible / listed in the A La Carte section on Airtel App, floor supervisor checked and confirmed that as my DTH Account was placed under an incorrect category hence this issue had happened post which he corrected the same within few minutes
Didn't hear any such thing from them. All I heard from the supervisor is that we also can only follow guidelines and guide you through the same...

Did that too today morning, did not help. They were unable to do either.

Didn't hear any such thing from them. All I heard from the supervisor is that we also can only follow guidelines and guide you through the same...

Airtel's Backend Is One Of The Worst In India!

Many Complaints Against Them!

What Do You Say Bros @Siva @dino29 @Deepu Darling

@Vadirocks @Devaraj V Would you be able to help me with this? Or do you know anyone who can help me with this?

Airtel CC isn’t of much help. This is the last resort for me.

Don’t have much in me to waste my time on Airtel’s issues. I’d switch to Tata play even though that is a sinking ship and me still having 550rs balance in Airtel.
Update on this:

I had sent an email to an ID provided by @Vadirocks bro. Did not hear from that.
Which led me to email the Kerala Nodal officer. They checked and claimed it was fixed from their end and replied me with a boilerplate template on how to add channels.

It was not.

Replied them again that it is not fixed, and another nodal officer has replied they are checking this issue.
If this time too they reply with a boilerplate mail without fixing the issue, I swear I'll be done with Airtel...

Update on this:

I had sent an email to an ID provided by @Vadirocks bro. Did not hear from that.
Which led me to email the Kerala Nodal officer. They checked and claimed it was fixed from their end and replied me with a boilerplate template on how to add channels.

It was not.

Replied them again that it is not fixed, and another nodal officer has replied they are checking this issue.
If this time too they reply with a boilerplate mail without fixing the issue, I swear I'll be done with Airtel...
Minutes after writing this post, got a call from Airtel customer experience team, and they too said they will check and respond back in 24-48 hours.
My patience is wearing off...

Minutes after writing this post, got a call from Airtel customer experience team, and they too said they will check and respond back in 24-48 hours.
My patience is wearing off...
Airtel has pathetic after sale service. I booked for upgrade no one came to install dtb as yet request was raised on 10th aug 24. Further do we have sound setting option in airtel smart box such as stereo dolby digital and +. Like as in hd stb

Hi guys anybody facing issues with Ktv SD? for me it is hidden only HD is visible then EPG of same is duplicated with Aditya tv.

How to remove bouquet or top up from airtel app ?? Airtel hindi movies HD mini top up...

Back
Top Bottom