General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,520
Optimus_Prime said:
did they get the clearance from ISRO or Ind Govt?

They will get it,when they can get easy clearances for 3G,4G spectrums before anyone else gets them from TRAI,then why not from ISRO :shy :shy
They will not be in a mood to ruin their DTH business like Sun and RDTV did :k

Airtel team should give some recharge offers for adtv,till now freecharge,paytm,mobikwik,etc., site not give the offer for airtel user's because airtel team not agree give the offer:(:'(

Vicky said:
Airtel team should give some recharge offers for adtv,till now freecharge,paytm,mobikwik,etc., site not give the offer for airtel user's because airtel team not agree give the offer:(:'(

They want to promote their own My Airtel app,they want to get in every famous thing in India whether it's a music streaming app,DTH,Broadband,Online recharge app,messenger etc
Soon they can also get into ecommerce sector competing with Amazon and Flipkart :P :D :D

kumarvishwas said:
They want to promote their own My Airtel app,they want to get in every famous thing in India whether it's a music streaming app,DTH,Broadband,Online recharge app,messenger etc
Soon they can also get into ecommerce sector competing with Amazon and Flipkart :P :D :D

Yes bro absolutely correct, me & many airtel user's recharge/bill payment without any discount:(:'(

They atleast give some offers on my airtel app:s:s,

Vicky said:

+100 even there is no offers available on airtel money also for airtel recharges and bill payments but for non airtel recharges cashback offers are available

2nd april, is the el classico of world foortball.
Derby match between Realmadrid vs Barvelona...
Between Leo messi and Ronaldo Jr.
so can We , The ADTV user expect ESPN :HD before that????

Back
Top Bottom