General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,520
Optimus_Prime said:
2nd april, is the el classico of world foortball.
Derby match between Realmadrid vs Barvelona...
Between Leo messi and Ronaldo Jr.
so can We , The ADTV user expect ESPN :HD before that????

yes, may be its coming this thurs night :k :hello

I don't think they'll even care to add it for El Clasico,they might add it before IPL,but doesn't look like before Clasico :(

KTV HD in AIrtel DTH????

Why stil there is no KTV HD channel in Airtel Dth
all Dth have that channel except airtel.
i think airtel wont give much preference to south channels.
iam asking Customer care centre from more than 5,6 months. they never giving any information on that channel.
also there is some decrease in clarity in HD as well as Sd channels.
i think they are compressing too much for hd channels and sd channels because of more channels .

RE: KTV HD in AIrtel DTH????

No need to create new thread for these discussions plz discuss in general discussion thread

Yes bro, i too sent many mails, and i make call to cc ...regarding ktv hd addition..saying same dialogue " STILL IN PROCESS" really very bad move by airtel..... getting irritating....

I think ADTV don't have much space.. That's why they are not adding some important HD & SD Channels.. Wait for SES 9

Ktv hd launched long long ago.. many dth added ktv hd long ago..expect ts , it added recently..still adtv sleeping... what prob to add ktv hd?? We cant say space prob.., important hd and sd channels are adding side by side.. according to customer demand.. many south customers demanding ktv hd but still in silent mode.. they keeping their ears and eyes remain to be shut?????? Same thing happening in malayalam , many malayalam sd channels are pending... safari tv etc...they totally forgot tamil and malayalam customers...........

Don't create threads like this and give more work to Shawl bro. KTV HD even not a part of RDTV.

satish chirang said:
Ktv hd launched long long ago.. many dth added ktv hd long ago..expect ts , it added recently..still adtv sleeping... what prob to add ktv hd?? We cant say space prob.., important hd and sd channels are adding side by side.. according to customer demand.. many south customers demanding ktv hd but still in silent mode.. they keeping their ears and eyes remain to be shut?????? Same thing happening in malayalam , many malayalam sd channels are pending... safari tv etc...they totally forgot tamil and malayalam customers...........

Still Sony ESPN HD not added which is more demanding channel than KTV HD..

Back
Top Bottom